For lasting accomplishments- here are some more recent things-
– advocacy for safe streets, traffic calming, and improved pedestrian crossings
– leadership on establishing bike paths – especially 13th St., 17th St., and North Broadway.
– strong advocacy guiding the OSMP Visitor Master Plan and various TSAs leading to strong environmental conservation policies
– initiation and support for the Compatible Development in Neighborhoods ordinance
– support for new urbanist developments like the Poplar Project, Iris Hollow, and the Holiday Neighborhood area
– very active and continuing role in municipalization efforts in 2010, 2011 ballot initiatives
– research and publication of Does Dense Make Sense in 2010
– strong support for recycling and zero waste in the city and county
– research and publication of A Transportation Vision for Boulder- final chapter published today
– support of affordable housing efforts.